- Select the desired category from the list, in this case 'Weight / Weight'.
- Enter the amount to be translated. Basic arithmetic operations such as addition ( + ), subtraction ( - ), multiplication ( * , x), division ( / ,:,÷), exponent ( ^ ), parentheses and π (PI number) are already supported at the moment.
- From the list, select the unit of measurement of the translated value, in this case 'kilogram [kg]'.
- Finally, select the unit to which you want to translate the value, in this case 'slug'.
- After displaying the result of the operation and whenever appropriate, the option of rounding the result to a certain number of decimal places appears.